TheProject Forums
September 26, 2017, 12:37:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: There's a new security check for registering, but do help us out if any spambots get through by using the report this user button. Thanks!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shift forums?  (Read 677 times)
mav
TheProject Staff

on: July 01, 2015, 09:29:48 PM

.....*resurrects from the dead*

Ciao! Assuming anyone actually visits this forum anymore, believe it or not, TheProject folks have had discussions in regards to this forum.

As you know, we have been offline for a long time due to life circumstances (e.g. building careers, relocating, raising families, paying bills, discovering the downsides of adulthood). Unless someone strongly disagrees with me, we're simply not in the position to maintain an active forum.

*crows in background*

The original goal of Theproject forum was to encourage the creation of comics online. If you haven't already done so yourself, we're proposing to close this forum and move back to an existing forum such as Christiananime.net (CAA) - where my comic projects were conceived or Christianmanga.com - where there are online comic artists who share their ideas/works. What do you think? 

Please feel free to email me your thoughts or reply to this forum thread. The proposed deadline for closure should be within 2-3 months.  Ciao!   

The plan is to fail so hard we win.
grim_neander

Reply #1 on: September 06, 2015, 09:29:32 PM

No opinion, I just check back once in awhile for comic updates. Will the main The Project.us website still remain up or is that going away too?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme by m3talc0re. Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS