Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/project/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(226) : runtime-created function on line 3
No updates for awhile?
TheProject Forums
November 18, 2017, 10:40:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the forums. We're so active that you can't even see us post.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: No updates for awhile?  (Read 4931 times)
grim_neander

on: March 04, 2009, 10:26:56 PM

A new 50 pg project? :O  Is it top-secret and cannot be discussed? I ask here since I don't have a login to make comments on the main page... plus you just closed your blog, so it all seems very hush.  *pries greedily for gossip*
mav
TheProject Staff

Reply #1 on: April 23, 2009, 08:56:03 PM

ARGH I don't know how I missed this but I'm really sorry.

Yup I've recently picked up more internal projects and considering support for locally driven needs (in Singapore). I can't discuss anything but that's mostly due to my internal dilemma.

I've already hugely cut back on my online activities, which includes closing my blog. I'm also considering to close DeviantArt. Even without the Internet at home, I keep tackling other distractions. Ok, it's rude to call it distractions since they are things like personal errands, family, friends and church activities. I don't expect anyone to understand this but I suppose I need to address expectations online very soon. 

I'm increasing becoming a huge mess as the months go by where it comes to art projects. I don't know what to prioritize anymore since I can't manage everything. I'm tempted to quit, run and hide but I'm forgetting why I'm even doing this in the first place. 

OK, long post to say I'm really sorry for the lack of updates.....sigh.   

The plan is to fail so hard we win.
TazHall

Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 10:54:11 PM

It's good to just put everything down, back up, and get back with God for some good rest.  That will put everything back in perspective.

<To live is Christ.  To die is gain.>

Marviot,"Gimme back mah womanz!"
J.R.,"Dangit woman! You foxes bring me nothing but trouble."
Karalaina,"Just shut up and run!"
Leviathan

Reply #3 on: April 28, 2010, 11:45:38 PM

Just take in all in stride, I'd rather see you get through whatever you need to than stress yourself out worrying about the comic. I mean it's not like it's going run off cause you haven't updated, and if you don't have time you don't have time. It happens to all of us.

At any rate I'm looking forward to your update whenever it comes.  Nodding

Let the world know you're HAPPY! Smile!
mav
TheProject Staff

Reply #4 on: January 12, 2011, 08:48:13 PM

It has been many months.....but yea, the effort to resume updates are on the way. Hah...alright, I'm going off to work on that plus a million other things!

The plan is to fail so hard we win.
BoranJarami

Reply #5 on: August 28, 2013, 12:16:24 PM

New update!

I  could very well be wrong.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme by m3talc0re. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS