Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/project/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(226) : runtime-created function on line 3
Bonus Material
TheProject Forums
November 18, 2017, 10:35:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: There's a new security check for registering, but do help us out if any spambots get through by using the report this user button. Thanks!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bonus Material  (Read 2498 times)
xandinavian

on: December 22, 2008, 09:48:14 AM

(It's really because they're too scrappy to put up on the main site.)

Hey guys, here are the sketches for my characters. I've spent years and years with them, trying to get them to look different from each other, mainly and right now I kind of feel like they've evolved to a stage where they've found themselves.

Let me know what you think!  And how it fits their characters so far - I know that Act I Scene ii has been really slow moving, but I've tried hard to use that to clear up some questions, deal with Noah's trauma and denial, sneak in some exposition, as well as give an idea of what the character personalities are like. That's a lot of demands to put on 8 pages, really... XD

Cat.

Sky.

Josh.

Sandy.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme by m3talc0re. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS