TheProject Forums
September 26, 2017, 09:36:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: There's a new security check for registering, but do help us out if any spambots get through by using the report this user button. Thanks!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Psalm 147:4 - Power Encounter - Doubting Thomas  (Read 3112 times)
xandinavian

on: August 15, 2008, 05:49:04 AM

Okay, it's been long overdue for us to have started this, but basically, I hope that you guys have enjoyed The Mages so far, and if you have any questions to ask about it, post the questions here! :)

So far I feel that the writing is loads better than what it started with, but the execution still needs some polishing. The new style that you guys are seeing so far - it's purely experimental, and it's going to take a while to iron it all out and get things out right. It's still a too little sketchy for me, but what do you guys think?

Anyway, a while back, we noticed that Noah has a lot of... interesting  Eyebrow... expressions. So I decided to put together a montage!

TazHall

Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008, 04:44:46 PM

Hahah!  That's great.  It says a lot about the character when you collage all their difference faces.  You are really good with expressions.

He looks constipated in panel #10 *snicker*

#9 amuses me but I'm not sure why.  I think it's the sour "WTH?" look.

<To live is Christ.  To die is gain.>

Marviot,"Gimme back mah womanz!"
J.R.,"Dangit woman! You foxes bring me nothing but trouble."
Karalaina,"Just shut up and run!"
xandinavian

Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 08:51:12 PM

Hey TazHall! Welcome to the forums - I hope that you'll enjoy your stay here. Are you working on a Christian manga too? :) If you are, you are in an excellent place! If you aren't, but you are a Christian who enjoys manga, you are in an excellent place, too! Feel free to share, in terms of feedback/prayer requests/questions about anything in your life.

Thanks for the encouragement! I always feel kind of amused that he's subjected to such torment. But I think it's going to be a regular trademark...  laugh
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme by m3talc0re. Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS